What is the 11 Promises Of God to Man ?
What is the 11 Promises Of God to Man – God’s promise will not change. Trust in God to meet every need in your life today. He wants to be your healer, comforter, wisdom, peace, joy – anything and everything you need. He wants you to live in His grace, forgiveness, mercy and strength. Rest in Him with confidence that He is the Lord your Provider. If you want to receive His blessing, read the Word of God and claim those promises and give praises with faith that your prayers are already answered. For the Scripture says in Bible, Hebrews 11:6, “Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Yes! Faith is a key factor for any mountain like problem. Today are you worried about your children’s examinations. Just believe that the Lord will give them the wisdom and help them to succeed in their exams. Then, offer thanksgiving for the success the Almighty God is about to grant them. Commit all your fears in the hands of the Lord and believe in His word. God will honour your faith and make all the good things possible to come to you.
Do we wrestle with God and blame Him, surrounded with problems and sufferings? Remember, God’s ultimate plan for our lives, are not pain or agony. He wants His children to live in liberty, freed from the shackles of darkness. Are you crying for a healing touch? or for divine intervention in your life? According to Bible, Psalm 34:19, “The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all.” The Lord will set you free and turn you mourning into joy. Humbly surrender your life completely into the loving hands of your Heavenly Father. Seek Him diligently with all your heart. The LORD will act on your behalf. You will see everything that was impossible in your life so far, will be made possible by the power of God and see victories after victories in life.
None of God’s promises will fail. It’s in the Bible, Joshua 23:14, “…Not one word has failed of all the good things that the LORD your God promised concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one of them has failed.”
Never stop expecting God to fulfill what He said He would do. You and I can have confidence in God to fulfill His promises. Why would you want to give up if God is the one who promised it ? Since God is not an ordinary man that He would lie (Bible, Numerous 23:19), and He has never broken His word, then why shouldn’t we be willing to wait for Him to fulfill what He has said no matter how long it might take?
Following are the promises of God to Man:
God’s Promises Never Fail, Promises of Eternal Life, Promises of a New Heart and Forgiveness, Promises About Money, Finances, Prosperity and Employment, Promises to Supply All Our Needs, Promises for Healing, Promises for Wisdom and Guidance, Promises for Children, Family and Marriage, Promises About Peace, Promises Help in Overcoming Temptation, Promises of Deliverance and Protection, Promises the Second Coming and Resurrection and Promises Explain the End of Suffering and Pain.
Lord said in Bible, 1 King 8:56 “There has not failed one word of all His good Promise.” because God is your source for everything you need. He has promised to supply every need you have. The Bible says: “But your God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Lord”. That’s Phillipians 4:19. Now notice, God has obligated Himself only to the extent of your needs. That would include food, clothing, shelter, companionship, love, and salvation thru Jesus Christ. It would not include the multiplicity of luxuries that we have come to think of as needs.
God has promised that all things work together for good to those who love and serve Him faithfully (Bible, Romans 8:28). It may be difficult for us to see and understand how this is accomplished at times, but God has promised it, and He will deliver.
Eleven promises of God to Man is as below:
(1) God promised that if we search for Him we will find Him. (Bible, Deuteronomy 4:29)
(2) God promised that His love will never fail. (Bible, 1 Chronicles 16:34).
(3) God promised blessing for all who will delight themselves in His Word. (Bible, Psalm 1:1–3)
(4) Lord promised that He will return for us. (Bible, John 14:2–3)
(5) The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
(Bible, Exodus 14:14)
(6) And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. (Bible, Deuteronomy 31:8)
(7) And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. (Bible, Genesis 28:15)
(8) Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Bible, Joshua 1:9)
(9) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. (BIble, Psalms 32:8)
(10) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Bible, Proverbs 3:5-6)
(11) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Bible, Isaiah 40:31)