11 Things You Should Know About Lord Kalki
11 Things You Should Know About Lord Kalki
(1) Lord Kalki is the 24th Avatar of Lord Vishnu, arrived on Indian Soil on 2nd May 1985. Accoding to the Book “Kalki Comes n 1985” chapter 3 – it is said – “Kalki will be born in a Brahmin family in Mathura City in Utter Pradesh of North India in the first half of 1985, i.e. on Baishakh Shukla Dwadashi Tithi.” Kalki Puran 1;2;15 prophesied – “Lord Kalki will born in Baishakh Month Sukla Paksha Dwadashi tithi.”
(2) Shambhal Garm in many states like – Muradabad of Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, China, South India, Mathura Vrindavan border of Uttar Pradesh etc. But Lord Kalki arrived at Shambhal Gram of Mathura Vrindavan border of Uttar Pradesh. Bhavishya Puran,Pratisarg Parv, Part 4th , Chapter – 5, Page No – 331 has prophesied that “Lord will take Avatar with the name of Lord Kalki in Divya Vrindavan (in the secret Rasmandal place i.e. in the border of Mathura – Vrindavan location) for the welfare of Devas and to destroy the evil-doers. In the end of Kaliyuga Lord will appear in the form of Kalki Avatar at the request of Radha ji.”
Meaning of word ‘Shambhal Gram’ :-
शम्भु Shambhu – Brahm (those who knows Brahm / Brahm knowing people) is called Brahman + ल or ले (of) + ग्राम Grama (Community/Village/Group of people living at a certain Place) = शम्भल ग्राम Shambhal Grama (Village / Place / City of Brahman / Group of Brahman ब्रह्मणों का समूह ) A place where group of Brahman is living / जहाँ ब्राह्मणों का समूह निवास करता है, उसे शम्भल ग्राम कहते हैं .
Muradabad Shambhal is not possible place of incarnation of Lord Kalki because 98% population of that village are Muslimand 2% people are of another caste. Brahaman population is negligible. Seeing the prophesy of Bhavishya Puran and Kalki Comes in 1985, real Shambhal is a place of Mathura – Vrindavan (Uttar Pradesh) location of the Avtara place of Lord Kalki.
(3) His mother’s name is Sumati and father’s name is Vishnu Yasha. (Kalki Puran 1;2:4)
(4) Kalki Puran 1;2:6 has prophesied – Lord Kalki will marry with Padma. Padma will be the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and she will be born from the womb of Koumudi, the wife of king Brihadratha, in Sinhala Desh (Sri Lanka).
People are clever and they will try to confuse the people with their cleverly – God knew the people’s attitude. Thus He cleared in Kalki Puran 1;2:6 so that false people might be caught. Truth is – The mother’s name of Padma will be Koumudi and her father’s name will be Brihadratha, and all of three will be born in Sinhala Desh (Sri Lanka) and at the same time all of three will live in Sinhala Desh (Sri Lanka).
(5) The prediction that Lord Kalki will be born in the town of Shambala near the end of Kali-yuga from a brahmana who is actually an incarnation of Svayambhuva Manu. It is described that Svayambhuva Manu performed austerities at Naimisaranya on the bank of the Gomati River for acquiring the privilege of having Lord Vishnu as his son in three lifetimes. Lord Vishnu, being pleased with Svayambhuva Manu , granted the blessing that He would appear as Svayambhuva Manu ‘s son as Lord Rama, Krishna, and Kalki. Thus, Svayambhuva Manu would appear as Dasaratha, Vasudeva, and then Vishnuyasha. Padma Purana 1;40:46 also prophesied – Lord Vishnu admits that He will be born in Kali-yuga. (Sankshipta Padmapuran, Chapter – Utterkhand, Title – “Ramavatar Katha Description of Birth ” Page No 949)
(6) Lord Kalki has nine guru. Their name is as below:
(i) Parshuram (ii) Kripacharya (iii) Vashistha (iv) Vyasa (v) Dhoumya (vi) Akritavarana (vii) Ashvathama (viii) Madhucchanda and (ix) Mandapala.
(7) He is a silent Avatar like Lord Krishna and Lord Buddha. This is the reason people did not get any information about the arrival of Lord Kalki.
(8) He has come down at Shambhal Gram silently and destroying the evil people by hiding Himself. Marharshi Vedvyasa has foretold in Shrimadbhagawatm Maha Puran – Lord kalki will remain hidden in kaliyuga.
(9) At the time of battle He will be riding on white horse named Devdatta having Ratnasaru Sword.
(10) First battkle of Lord kalki is Kikat Pur. Although Kikatpur is undentified but people of Kikatpur will not worship God will not believe in after – life (rebirth), will not believe in Vedas, soul, race etc. He will fight with Barbarians, Mlechchhas, Sakas, Kambojas, Yavanas, Kiratas and Pulindas etc. In the last He will fight with the King Shashidhwaj of Vallat Nagar.
(11) Lord Kalki will marry with the daughter of Shashidhwaj of Vallat Nagar named Rama. Lord Kalki by His wife Padma, begot two sons – named Jaya and Vijaya and by His second wife Rama begot two sons, named – Meghamala and Balahaka (Kalki Puran2;6:36 and 3;17:44)