End Time Message
End Time Message – “Before the final end, the world is to hear the message of the Lord’s coming. Had no more rapid means of conveyance and communication been found than existed a century ago, it would have been impossible to communicate such a message to one generation. But such a work must be done for the last generation … Then the last generation everywhere must hear the message, and this calls for rapid transit, and lightning couriers to bear the tidings to various parts of the earth.”
Following are the Messages for the various parts of the Earth:
(1) No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Bible, Matthew 24:36)
Return of Lord will take people by surprise, that “the day of the Lord will come like a thief.” (Bible, 2 Peter 3:10)
In fact, we are told that the day will come “like a thief in the night” (Bible, 1 Thessalonians 5:2), during a time when people are talking about peace and safety (Bible, 1 Thessalonians 5:3). God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord. (Bible, 1 Thessalonians 5:9 )
(2) “Immediately after the distress of those days ” ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky (Bible, Matthew 24:29)
(3) According to Bible, Acts 2:20 – The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come.
According to Bible, Joel 2:31 – The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
According to Bible, Revelation 6:12-14 – I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red.
And the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.
The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
(4) Bible, Revelation 13:17 has prophesied “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.'” People have given warning that during the last days the beast system would enforce the world to take the mark of the beast.
Now carefully think about this one. It says in Revelation 13 that those who don’t take the mark will not be able to buy or sell. So what needs to happen for this prophecy to be fulfilled, to stop people from “buying and selling”? We need to get rid of cash right? And replace it with an electronic form of payment. It would then be easy to press a button and freeze the finances of any person who refuses to go along with the beast. Has this been possible in the past? No, because we did not have the technology to do it. But now we do have the technology and the people in control are actively pushing for this to happen today. This is a sure sign of the end times that we live in.
Now this is a sign that most people miss! Have a think about it … What needs to happen in order for the “beast system” to stop people from buying and selling if they refuse the mark? We need to have a worldwide financial system whereby everything bought and sold is through electronic means, not cash.
Has there been any time in history where this could happen? No. Are WE living in a day where this could happen? Most certainly, yes! And the powers of this world are now trying to make cash obsolete, and are actively pushing pure electronic forms of payment, like “PayPal” and “Google Wallet” for instance. Take a look at the news and you will see this being reported in different countries of the world.
Sweden close to being a Cashless Society
Cash is Dead, are Credit Cards Next?
Nigeria Deploying Bio-metric Technology Throughout the Banking System
Master-card Tracking Global Economies Heading for Cashless Societies
Israel Leaders Pushing for a Cashless Society
UN World Food Program Pushing Smart Cards and Digital Payment
Cashless Society Drive Gaining Momentum in Rwanda
Above is just a few examples of the major push throughout the world for a cashless society. We have the technology to do this now, which in times past wasn’t possible. And look at the financial turmoil around the world today. This will help in bringing in a “unified” currency to help make it possible to enforce the mark of the beast. Technology isn’t the mark, but technology is needed for proper enforcement of it. This is a believable sign of the end times.
(5) Bible, 2 Timothy 3:1-5 …..’This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.’ … The Perilous times are here, and will continue to get worse. There are protests, riots and uprisings all over the world today. The economy worldwide is in trouble and everything just seems ready to explode! And this plays into the hands of the beast power who can bring the “solution” to the troubles of this world. But that solution will be a deception.
(6)Bible, Matthew 24:6 -7 has prophesied – And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. From the available evidence , we can see that earthquakes are increasing in frequency, and also appearing in more “diverse places”. As of July 2016, there were around 3,090 earthquakes happening a month.
(7) Bible, Daniel 12:4 has prophesied – “even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” This prophesy is concerning the end times can have two applications – The first is applied to Biblical knowledge concerning Bible prophecy. You can see clearly – Bible truths have been revealed. The second application is that of worldly knowledge. Just look at how much technology has developed over the past 50 years. We have seen an incredible increase of knowledge there.
(8) Now carefully think about this one. It says in Bible, Revelation 13 that those who don’t take the mark will not be able to buy or sell. So what needs to happen for this prophecy to be fulfilled, to stop people from “buying and selling”? We need to get rid of cash right? And replace it with an electronic form of payment. It would then be easy to press a button and freeze the finances of any person who refuses to go along with the beast. Has this been possible in the past? No, because we did not have the technology to do it. But now we do have the technology and the people in control are actively pushing for this to happen today. This is a sure sign of the end times that we live in.
(9) In Bible, Matthew 24:21-22, Jesus says that there would come a time of unequaled suffering. Many people have offered their opinions about this prophecy, claiming that it has already happened, or that it is happening, or that it will happen in the future. Some opinions involve claims of widespread disease and famine, or terrorism, or nuclear war, etc. And, so, it can be easy to overlook the good news contained in this prophecy: No matter what happens in this world, no matter how bad things get, God ultimately is in control. And, as we learn from other verses, such as John 3:16, no matter what happens, those who believe in Lord are given the gift of salvation and eternal life with God.
(10) We are not here to set dates or times. We are here only to warn the world that the second coming of Lord is NEAR, even “at the door” . Bible, Matthew 24:33 has prophesied – “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.”
(11) If you take into consideration all the signs, there is no mistaking that our generation is living in the last days, nearing the second coming of Jesus. Problem is, Satan can see how close we are to the end of the world, which is why he brings certain ‘end times groups’ into the spotlight, proclaiming false dates for the second coming, which when those dates come and go, causes many people to turn away completely from the truth. The truth being that WE ARE living in the end times. The Bible is very clear on that. We just can’t set specific dates for Lord’s return. But we can know when the end is near … And we are certainly now seeing “All these things”.
(12) RISE IN SPIRITUALISM: Bible, 1 Timothy 4:1 has prophesied – ‘Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.’
How about a rise in spiritualism and the occult in the world? Have we seen this? Well, just look at the television and movies today. “Twilight”, “Harry Potter”, “Lord of the Rings”, and a whole host of other television series and movies containing the occult and spiritualism. It has invaded our lives like no other time before us. And what is the cause of this? It is the false teaching of the immortality of the ‘soul’.
(13) NATURAL DISASTERS: Bible, Luke 21:25-26 has prophesied – ‘and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’
So what about this Biblical sign? Is this being fulfilled in our day more than any other day before us? Most definitely. Just look at all the natural disasters we are getting now every year.
(14) GOD DESTROY THOSE WHO DESTROY EARTH: Bible, Revelation 11:18 …’And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.’
Are the nations angry today? Yes, we have uprisings, conflicts and wars ALL OVER the earth. And what about man destroying the earth? Well, all throughout history, the most dangerous weapon that man had was a bow and arrow. Man could not do much damage to the earth. But now just look at what man can do and IS doing to the earth through industry, destructive weapons of war, chemicals, oil exploration, depletion of the forests and so on. Just look at the massive oil spills that have happened during the past 30 years around the world.