The Lord says that He is the abode of supreme knowledge and He is the goal of all Gyan yogis. He says – ‘O man, all of you are trying to reach me and I too want to be reached. This is why we are closely related.’
The holy scriptures such as the Vedas and the Puranaas state that the Lord can be discovered through the path of knowledge.
This is why today, in my mind, a thought arises that I should reveal the knowledge of the 24 avatars of Lord Kalki and of the end times.
O Mankind, in this search for the Lord, I want to make all of you my partners. I want to give you that relevant knowledge that makes your search easier and fruitful. I want to inform you that we are all living in the seventh Manavantar. As per his wishes Aadishree, who provides the flow of time to all of creation, wanted one day to stop this flow of creation and end the seventh Manavantar by raising his hand. When Aadishree made his intentions known, the earth itself started shaking in fear and this was expressed as frequent earthquakes. Seeing these signs of the end times, even the Tridevs agreed that the end was near. Even though these are difficult days since it is transit between the seventh and the eighth Manavantar, the pious should not worry. For the Manavantar to end, Aadishree will first take the form of Lord Shiva using the qualities of the third Guna, that is Tamas Guna, since this is the appropriate quality that is required for destruction.
The following is the description of what is going to happen.
- There will be frequent earthquakes. And we will find that the earth is overrun by the irreligious and self indulgent/ selfish kind of people. Demonic powers will be prevailing all over the earth. Man will be the killer of man and this will show itself most frequently as terrorism, The killings will be brutal and senseless-where man will kill another without personal enmity but simply because he wants to kill.
- In this time, even the Tridevs will have to leave their bodies.
- The gods, The Demons and Man, all three will face destruction.
- Only Rishis and Saptarishis, using their divine knowledge, will remain safe.
- Apart from the Rishis, there is one more category of people that will find safety. These are those people who believe in Lord Kalki and who maintain faith, devotion and surrender in the name of Lord Kalki. Only these type of people will be able to survive to enter the eighth Manavantar
- There is still some time in the destruction of the seventh Manavantar and the start of the eighth Manavantar and the holy and the pious people of this world should spend their time in the worship, remembrance, Naam Jaap and in the service of Lord kalki.