Lord said in Gita 11:54 – Only by undivided devotional service can I be understood as I am, standing before you, and can thus be seen directly. Now question is “what is the way of doing undivided devotional service?”
There are six way of doing undivided devotional service:-
(1) Pray to the God (प्रार्थना) (2) Worship (पूजा) (3) Praise the God (स्तुति) (4) Kirtan (कीर्तन) (5) Listening Katha (कथा श्रवण) (6) Remember (स्मरण)
(1) Pray to the God (प्रार्थना): Remember to God in Brahm Muhurt as you get up, give thanks to Him and praise Him desire-free.(Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 7 ;10:9)
(2) Worship (पूजा): After taking bath, pray to God desire-free and remember His roopam. Those who are praying to God for fulfilling their desire, are a complete businessman and their attitude are giving & taking . (Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 7 ;10:1-4)
(3)Praise the God (स्तुति) : Praise the God and tell Him – O! Lord, I am giving you thanks because You have called me.
(4) Kirtan (कीर्तन) : Do kirtan by using the name of God in disturb-free place.
(5) Listening Katha (कथा श्रवण) : For this attend the of Saga.
(6)Remember (स्मरण) : Offer your all karma in Lord alone (Gita 9:27-28; Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 1;5 :32,34)