God has come down on this earth with the new name of Lord kalki and He has promised with a man to give him good things; these are as below:
(1) Surely Lord will remove your sickness and sorrow (Bible, Isaiah 53:4).
(2) Surely God will provide the way of salvation because of His deep love for each one of us.
(3) In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. (Bible, John 16:33).
(4) Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated (Bible, Asaiah 54:4).
(5) Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you (Bible, Asaiah 55:3).
(6) Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion (Bible, Asaiah 61:7).
(7) Surely I am with you always, even unto the end of the world (Bible, Matthew 28:20)
Promise of God with a man
Surely he (God) took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.
God has made a promise to provide the way of salvation because of His deep love for each one of us. That is the only way that we can have a close fellowship with Him. No matter what you have done in the past, just commit yourself to the Lord . His sacrifice is able to pay the penalty for your sins. He loves you so much and He wants you to be His own child! Lord said -In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. (Bible, John 16:33) Trials and tribulations may come; but be assured that Lord will not forsake you even amidst all these trials and tribulations. He will surely help you. You need not be afraid when Lord is with you to guide you and to help you in all circumstances.Thus, when tribulation or affliction comes, we tend to question, ‘Why these afflictions?’ But the Lord assured you not to afraid because God is with you to save you and to guide you. God also assures in Psalm 34:19 that He will deliver the righteous from all afflictions. Wait for the deliverance of the Lord and count on His promises. It will surely come to pass in your life! Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways. (Psalm 128:1) Lord and count on His promises. It will surely come to pass in your life! Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways. (Psalm 128:1) Ishwar Putra Arun is giving you bless and it is for everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in His ways (Bible, Psalm 128:1). The Saviour Lord alone stands with you forever, in this world. He has promised us saying,“…lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age”. The Lord is faithful in His promises. Unlike man, He is unchanging. Realizing that it is a great honour and glory to have Him with you. Examine the ways to do things that please Him and to have a closer relationship with Him. He is the God of gods, He is the King of kings. It is the time in order to do what your God told you to do.
The Lord will give you the divine glory when you have a closer relationship with Him. On this blessed day, I encourage you to desire a closer walk with God and seek His companionship. Chant and sing the personal name of Lord kalki more. Nothing can satisfy you than the closer communion with God. As you will follow to whom I suggested then you shall surely get the divine experience and divine glory and honor.